TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SUPPORT OFFERED TO YOU BY CACC ADVISORS.
Advising helps you make informed and considerate choices about anything academic as you navigate your way within your academics.
You can find help with the following:
- Understanding academic policies;
- Program requirements;
- Diploma or certificate program options
- Understanding your grade report and academic standing;
- The academic appeal processes
- Peer Mentoring and study groups; and
- Information and referrals to academic and campus services and resources.
Online Academic Advising
CACC Administration is always happy to assist all students with their academic advising questions! All students can receive this support on Microsoft Teams after scheduling an appointment with their designated Academic Advisor. Students may also receive academic advising by email and telephone.
Microsoft Teams Advising Schedule
Continuing Students Advising
Monday and Tuesday: 9:30 am to 11:30 am and 1:30 pm to 5:00 pm
Wednesday and Thursday: 9:30 am to 11:30 am and 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Friday: 9:30am to 11: 00pm and 1:00pm to 5:00pm
New Students Enrolment Advising
Monday to Friday: 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
*Designated Program Coordinators and Academic Advisors are always happy to help!