Frequently Asked Questions

Our Career Services team will work with you during your academic term to assist you with several career services workshops, including resume writing and interview preparation.

Your instructor is available to answer or assist you with your academic questions. And, Front Desk team is there to answer and help you with your administrative questions.

If you miss an exam or test due to medical reasons, we will require a doctor’s note. You may have the opportunity to write the exam.

Inform the College through your teacher. Depending on your reason, you may be allowed to catch up with your missed material.

No. You are not allowed to use any electronic assistance during exams or quizzes.

In general, if all the documents you submitted are good, it will be approved in 1-3 weeks. If you are requested to submit the supplemental documents, it will take longer.

We will issue you a letter to confirm you are enrolled or will be enrolled in the college as a full-time student.

All ECA/PSW students are required to write the NACC Exam after you finish the whole program. Once you pass the exam, you will receive a NACC certificate which enable you to work anywhere in Canada.

Yes, you can find your own practicum if the job position is related your program.

During the tax season, the college will issue you a T2202 tax receipt. This is the form will show how much you paid to the college as part of your tuition. If you are an OSAP student, we will guide you to download a T4A form from your NSLSC Account, which shows the Grant you have received.

The online OSAP application for the new funding year is usually ready by early May on the OSAP website. To ensure your funding is ready before you start your studies, we encourage you to apply for OSAP at least 6-8 weeks before the start of your study term.

The Master Student Financial Assistance Agreement is a multi-year loan agreement. Your loan provider is the National Student Loans Service Centre (NSLSC). The NSLSC processes all OSAP funding on behalf of the Ministry of  Training, Colleges and Universities. Like signature pages, the MSFAA only needs to be completed the first year you receive OSAP. The MSFAA can be completed online. Refer to these instructions for completing the MSFAA.

You can refer to your online OSAP account on the OSAP website to see how  much OSAP you will receive. OSAP is issued in two installments: 60% at the   beginning the studies and the remaining 40% in the middle of the studies.

Students can make up to $5600 per term, or up to $11,200 for two terms while on OSAP.

Normally, grants through OSAP are money you don’t need to pay back.    However, the government may convert all or part of your OSAP grants to a loan if:

  1. you withdraw from studies within the first 30 days of starting school and don’t return as a full-time student within 5 months in the same academic year
  2. at the end of the study period, as a result of an OSAP reassessment, you’re not entitled to all or part of the grant that you received (e.g., dropped courses)
  3. the income reported on your application can’t be verified within one year from the start of your studies (Ontario Student Grant only)

If your grant is converted to a loan, it’s:

  1. added to your loan balance
  2. included in the monthly loan payment you’ll make once you’re done school

You may be placed on academic probation and your OSAP loan may become      payable if one of the following applies to you:

  1. You accepted an OSAP loan
  2. You received a grant or bursary overpayment
  3. Your grant has or will be converted to a loan

Login to your OSAP account (opens new window) to see updates on your file. You will find out if there are any errors or if the Ministry requires any additional information from you before they can process your loan. Your status will be updated throughout the assessment process. Once your status is ‘confirmed’, National Student Loans Service Centre (NSLSC) will be given your funding information and they will start to process the payments to your bank account.

You will attend classes on regular basis from Monday to Thursday from 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM with 0:30 minutes lunch.

The College do not allow any time off during your academic term. However, the College will consider in an extenuating circumstances subject to academic conditions.

Yes, we have. New Student Orientations are a great way to meet fellow students, staff and faculty and get you started on the right track. Orientation also helps new students to learn about the College policies and the many supports and services offered to assist in your success.

Yes, we place you in companies related to your program of study.

Yes, our teachers will work closely with you to hone your skills to help you become a professional in your preferred profession.

Need Assistance?

Please call
Toronto Campus
Scarborough Campus

You may be qualified for Financial Aid

Student Testimonials