This ARDMS License Exam Preparation Course is conducted to prepare students to write the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) exam.
This course provides comprehensive coverage of the registry abdomen test content outline. Pertinent gross anatomy, sectional anatomy, physiology, pathology, and pathophysiology are presented in addition to the sonographic appearances of normal and abnormal structures.
• Normal abdominal vascular anatomy and sonography
• Sonography of abdominal vascular disorders
• Normal liver anatomy and physiology
• Normal hepatic sonography
• Common ultrasound imaging artifacts
• Introduction to cellular pathology
• Sonography of hepatic pathology
• Ultrasound of the biliary system
• Sonography of the normal and abnormal pancreas
• Sonography of the reticuloendothelial system (spleen & lymph nodes)
• Sonography of the normal and abnormal urinary tract and male pelvis
• Sonography of the abdominal wall, peritoneum, gastrointestinal tract, intraabdominal fluid collections and aspiration and biopsy techniques